Important Notes about Conference Registration:
- Registration fee is for conference program including breakfast sessions, plenary session, scientific sessions, panel discussions & inaugural dinner (lunch/tea/snacks for three days).
- Workshop registration fee to be paid in addition. One participant can be able to participate in maximum three workshops out of 9.
- PNDS members must have valid membership till June 2022 to be eligible for member’s discounted rates.
- Only undergraduate students are eligible to apply as students & have to provide proof of their student ID card to be eligible for the reduced rates.
- Few registrations (waivers) are available to unemployed/ PNDS student members. To be considered for fee waiver, applicants need to write few lines stating the reason for waiver and how they can benefit professionally by attending the symposium.
PNDS Account Details for Fee payment:
SONERI BANK LIMITED
AKU Branch Karachi (0024)
PAKISTAN NUTRITION AND DIETETIC
ACCOUNT TYPE: PKR Current Deposit
IBAN No.: PK15SONE0002420000057418