Important Notes about Conference Registration:
- Registration fee is for conference program including breakfast session, plenary and scientific sessions, panel discussions and inaugural dinner with lunch/tea/snacks(for the all conference days).
- Workshop fees to be paid in addition.
- PNDS members must have membership valid till June 2022 to be eligible for member’s discounted rates.
- Only undergraduate students are eligible to apply as students & have to provide proof of their student ID card to be eligible for the reduced rates.
- Few registrations (waivers) are available to unemployed/ PNDS student members. To be considered for fee waiver, applicants need to write few lines stating the reason for waiver and how they can benefit professionally by attending the symposium.
- Onsite registration will be available for limited number of participants.
PNDS Account Details for Fee payment:
SONERI BANK LIMITED
AKU Branch Karachi (0024)
PAKISTAN NUTRITION AND DIETETIC
ACCOUNT TYPE: PKR Current Deposit
IBAN No.: PK15SONE0002420000057418