Important Notes about Conference Registration:
- Registration fee is for conference program including breakfast session, plenary and scientific sessions, panel discussions and inaugural dinner with lunch/tea/snacks(for the all conference days).
- Workshop fees to be paid in addition.
- PNDS members must have membership valid till June 2022 to be eligible for member’s discounted rates.
- Only undergraduate students are eligible to apply as students & have to provide proof of their student ID card to be eligible for the reduced rates.
- Few registrations (waivers) are available to unemployed/ PNDS student members. To be considered for fee waiver, applicants need to write few lines stating the reason for waiver and how they can benefit professionally by attending the symposium.
- Onsite registration will be available for limited number of participants.
Categories of Registration
Early Bird (Closed on 30th Sep 2021)
Fees to be paid after 1st Feb 2022
Group registration Deadline:20th Feb ‘2020
may be available for limited participants only
|Single member (Regular/Associate)||4000 PKR||4500 PKR||5000 PKR|
|Group of Min.5-||3500 PKR||4000 PKR||Not available|
|Non-Member||5000 PKR||5500 PKR||6000 PKR|
|PNDS Student Member, Individual||2500 PKR||3000 PKR||4000 PKR|
|PNDS Student’s Group (Min.10)||2000 PKR||2500 PKR||Not available|
|Non-Member Student Individual
Non-Member student Group
|3000 PKR||3500 PKR
|International Delegate||200 USD||250 USD||300 USD|
|International Student||50 US Dollars||65 US Dollars||75 US Dollars|
|International Student Group (Min. 10)||35 US Dollars||45 US Dollars||Not available|
|Workshop Fee||–||1000 PKR (member)
1500 PKR (non-member) 500 PKR (student member) 800 PKR (Student non-member)
2000 (non-member) 800(student member) 1200(student non-member)
PNDS Account Details for Fee payment:
SONERI BANK LIMITED
AKU Branch Karachi (0024)
PAKISTAN NUTRITION AND DIETETIC
ACCOUNT TYPE: PKR Current Deposit
IBAN No.: PK15SONE0002420000057418